I Will Do Forex Trading On Your Account To Make Guaranteed Profit 1% – 3% Per Day

Forex Trading

 

First I will introduce myself.

I am Forex Trader having good experience since 15 years and I am from Slovenia (Europe).

If you are the person wants to make some money with NO risk, then this is the right place to spend some time and take your chance in this part.
I know how frustration is it going upto your PC and starting at the currency chart and wanted to raise or fall on your prediction.
So thats why I am here to help you to put those stress away from you.

Guaranteed Profit with 37% Average ROI per month, Safe Manual Virtual Trading, Safe Investment and 24/7 Support.

This is forex management or behalf trading service.

This is absolutely right place if any trader or user wants NO risk.

Owner will take 60% and the rest 40% should be given to me.

You must have an account with IC Markets – Leverage should be 1: 500 (because I work with a multi-terminal).
I need Just your MT4 info.

$1.000 is the minimum deposit, $10.000 is the maximum deposit.
Working drawdown of 1-10%, Maximum drawdown 30%.

For more information contact me: bostjan.marketing@gmail.com